Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stolen from a SJer's blog, but thought it was neat

So here goes...


AtoZ About Me

A No matter what time I have to get up, I never have to set an alarm.
B I hope we go to Barksdale AFB next
C I eat too much cheese
D I live on Diet Dr Pepper
E I don't keep in touch with everyone like I should
F Family is important
G Grey's Anatomy can't start soon enough
H I miss Hobby Lobby
I Why do I like Ice Cream so much?
J Jonathan is the sweetest kid
K Kindergarten is approching too soon!
L I've never liked eggs
M mexican food is my favorite
N Nathan makes me laugh
O Oklahoma really is a neat place
P I've never been crazy about peanut butter
Q I love it quiet
R I haven't ever been to Rochester, NY (why I said that I have no clue!)
S Seth is one amazing kid
T I miss teaching
U I'll never understand politics
V My friend named her new lab puppy Vada...after Darth Vader with a "Boston Flair"...ugh!
W Why'd I have to marry a man in the military? (Because I love him more than anything!)
X I think anything Xrated is totally disgusting.
Y I've been out of high school for 15 freakin' years! YIKES!
Z My step-sister has a son named Zachary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jen yours is funner then mine. Makes me want to go redo it lol!!!