Sunday, August 06, 2006

My poor forgotten blog

Geez! It's been almost a month since I've posted! Sorrrrrryyyy! No excuses. I really haven't been online much. The kids had camp last week and I spent my time away from home mostly. I did reorganize and totally clean out my closets one day. I also made a bunch of food for friends who were moving and having babies.

Things are going well. Enjoying our nice weather. Spending time at the pool is always great.

I'm getting nervous, emotional, anxious, ancy, about Jonathan starting Kindergarten. Today, we went to Target and bought a new "Cars" lunchbox. I actually got weepy right there at Target! He was just so happy to finally find one with McQueen on it. Sweet guy. He's my everything. Such a sweet, special, amazing little person. I know I've said it a million times, but I'm so blessed to have such wonderful kids.

Seth had a hard time at camp last week. He was uncomfortable at the CDC. It was a long time to be away from me...something he wasn't used to. I felt bad and insisted they call me if he got upset or sad. He had his moments, but his leaders said they could distract him. I just hated that he didn't eat. He ended up having a late lunch everyday since he didn't get out until 2. One day, I think it was Thursday, the first thing he said when he got into the van was, "Mommy I want 3 "girlled" cheese sandwiches! And 3 he got and ate every last bite. I knew I had to insist on him going everyday. I knew they would use proper discretion about calling me. It killed me to leave him when he'd say, "I'm just going to miss you so much mommy!"!, but to be perfectly honest, it made me feel good at the same time! It makes my heart smile to know that he's totally attached to me and nobody else even comes close. At least for now anyway. Who knows, maybe we will always have these amazing bonds...they always say boys love their mothers forever. :)

Let's see...nothing much else going on. Oh...Nathan met his new boss yesterday. He said he seems like a great guy who will be easy to work for. One of Nathan's guys on the other hand is giving him some grief....lots of problems actually. It's a sticky situation. It's not good especially since Nate deals with anxiety anyway. I just hope things will resolve soon. Nathan also got reiterating information that we will be leaving next August or maybe even before. Yes maybe even BEFORE!!! A girl can certainly dream.

I forgot to say...we had a WONDERFUL vacation at home with family. I loved meeting my new baby cousin. I got so attached to her! I miss my family and friends so much. We had such a pleasant visit. Our parents are so good with our boys. Nathan and I got away for a couple of days. We went to Hot Springs, AR....what a fun place. It was sure nice traveling in our new vehicle! So much comfort and room! I had Sonic, but I realize it's only the drinks I love. I puked after I ate a burger there...blech. Went to Hobby Lobby at least 12 times! I sure missed not seeing you T Mechelle. :( I wanted to give you a big hug...I wanted to see the girls. I know they are growing so fast. I wanted to see your dad, Vanessa, and T so badly. I really hate that it didn't work out. I hope SOON that we are living close again!

Ok. CSI Miami is off so I'm going to try to go to bed. VBS starts tomorrow...early.

I promise to try to blog better. :)

No comments: