Does your 5 year old ride a bike without training wheels? Jonathan will not even try. He says maybe when he's 7...sigh. Any tips or pointers on how I can get him to try? We really want to go for family bike rides and it would be so much easier if he'd ride his own. He's really heavy for the trailer and of course doesn't fit in the bike seat.
3 comments:
Why can't he ride his bike with training wheels? Hannah still has training wheels on hers and is nowhere close to taking them off. Mind you, we've not tried either.
If he's good at riding with the training wheels on, let him ride with them. Maybe seeing other kids without training wheels would inpire him.
I don't think 5 is too old for training wheels.
I don't know...I guess it's really not a big deal except that he's just about the only one in his preschool class that still has them on. He told me it bothered him, but yet, he won't really try to change it. I'm not going to push it...just let him go with the flow I guess.
Post a Comment