Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Making Friends

Jonathan and Seth that is. It was so cute, last night I was mowing and then when I finished, the boys came out while I swept and put everything back in order. There was the cutest little boy playing a few doors down so I told Jonathan to go introduce himself...Seth followed. Within a few minutes, they were all laughing and running around and having a ball! It was so cute to see. Their new friend's name is Thomas and he's 4...right in between my boys. When we went over to check on them, they had gone in Thomas' back yard. His parents were outside so Nathan and I met them as well. Such a nice couple! They were so glad Thomas had met J and S and told us to come over anytime. I told him that we were always outside. They are here from Canada...he is in the exchange program with the Canadian Air Force. We have quite a few of them that come and go from here, I've met one other wife, but they were moving home. I think it's pretty neat that our forces can train and work together. I look forward in getting to know them a little bit more. 'Cause you know, Canadians are some of my favorite people. ;)

No comments: