Monday, May 15, 2006

Wonderful Mother's Day

There's really nothing better than being a mom. It really is amazing and fun! My boys are the best. I woke up to the sound of Seth's little feet running to get in bed with us. Nathan quickly wisked him away so I could sleep longer. Then I got up and the boys gave me a Vera Bradley purse...the style and fabric I had really been wanting! Then Jonathan gave me a little wooden 'card' that he made at preschool...painted it his and my favorite color (green). My mother in law is so sweet...she sent me a wonderful card with the sweetest note and some $. I told her she doesn't have to get me anything for Mother's Day...we do for her, but she always does and it really means the world to me. We had lunch at Cracker Barrel...it was insane. Waited too long, but it was good still the same. It's raining buckets, actually that's an understatement, so we lounged around all afternoon. I napped and then did a few scrapbook pages. I'm loving my new, little scrapbook area! I'll have to get my pics downloaded so I can post them. Anyway, it was a great day. Hope all you other Mothers had one as well.

No comments: