Yesterday was mothers day. What is/has been your opinion of your mother? How did you celebrate yesterday? Do you think it is a good holiday or wish it did not exist?
I love my mother. I know sometimes we don't agree on things and we differ on opinions quite often, but she is very important to me. I miss my mom. She's 2,000 miles away and sometimes it's extremely difficult. I want her to be involved in my life, in my kid's lives. I called her yesterday and realized that I miss her more than I think. It was hard not celebrating with her. Before, we were stationed really close and we'd always make the drive for Mother's Day, especially since my mom's birthday falls around it as well. I sent her gift and she loved it. I can actually thank her for my fascination with Vera Bradley! I think Mother's Day is a great holiday. I am glad that we have a day set aside to celebrate the most important influence of our lives, our mothers. Now that I'm one myself, I get it.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment