Saturday, February 04, 2012

Ta-Da! My finished burlap wreath...Valentine style

I have been seeing these beautiful burlap wreaths all over pinterest so my friend Wren and I got together and made some ourselves. We got rolls of burlap that look like ribbon at Michael's and then "bubbled" the burlap all over the wreath form, tying with thin floral wire. It's the same concept as the mesh wreaths...like the one I made a couple of months ago. I had a heart shaped form so I decided to purchase regular fabric style red burlap and just wrap the form with that. I placed it in the middle of the larger wreath and walla...a Valentine wreath...then after Valentine's Day, I can take it out and go with a different theme/design! I also cut a strip of the red burlap for a tie. It's so fun getting together with friends and doing crafts. I love wreaths so of course this was right up my alley.

1 comment:

Candy said...

super cute, Jen!!!