Monday, July 18, 2011

What I Love About Summer

What I Love About Summer...

Sleeping late
Watermelon
Going to the pool nearly every day
Air Conditioning!
Grilling almost every evening
Playing outside with all the neighborhood
A break from AWANA (although I do love AWANA, I always love the break too!)
Fresh Georgia peaches
Staying up late
Flip-flops
Tan lines
Sundresses
No make-up (well only once in a while and on Sundays)
Salads
Hanging out with my kids all day (I'm not one of these parents that loves to whisk her kids off to school right away)
Not having to deal with my kids homework
Ice cream and popsicles
Vacations
Going to the beach
Tazo Passion Tea from Starbucks
Good tomatoes
Fresh corn on the cob
An excuse to get more pedicures

2 comments:

Betty said...

I totally agree with you.
Also, i want to tell you that Natlaie ware the outfit that you bought for her and everyone who saw her said that she looks so cute. Thank you so much, miss you!

Jen said...

Awwww! Send me a photo of her wearing it next time. She's beautiful no matter what she wears. :) You are welcome and I miss you SO SO much my friend!