On July 2nd, I had my 20 year class reunion at Abendigo's which is at Broken Bow Lake, Oklahoma. It was so much fun, but let me just say, it was SUPER HOT! And HUMID! My hair really shows it. I was sweating to death. That day it was 105 degrees and didn't cool down that night. UGH!
I can't believe I've been out of school for 20 years. WOW! It seems not that long ago I was having a blast in high school! I was one of those people that loved high school. Such a fun, worry-free time. I had the best friends. I was very fortunate to attend a small high school and got to know everyone. We were all friends...honestly. I know it went on, but I really don't remember my classmates being real cliquey (sp?). We all got along. I love these friends so much and I miss them more than I really realized. It's hard living away sometimes.
Tobi Mechelle and her husband, Mike
Me with my best friend forever...BFF! Tobi Mechelle (she goes just by Mechelle now that she's all grown up. :)) and I have been best friends since I can remember. We had the fortunate situation of being not only best friends, but cousins as well. Her dad and my mother are brother and sister who are 15 months apart! Neat huh?! She lives in Plano and I would give anything to be closer to her and her sweet family. It's really kinda unfair that we have to live this far apart. Maybe after retirement we can move there. Who knows?! I love her like my own family because she is, but even if she wasn't...because she is my best friend in the world.
No, I wasn't drinking double fisted...I always ended up holding everyone's drinks! And why my friend, Patrick was holding money, I have no idea! Pictured: Me, Steve, Rachelle, Tobi Mechelle, and Patrick. This crew can still have fun!
Steve, me, and Tobi Mechelle.
My classmate/friend Adam with his wife Karen.
My friend Missy and her husband John.
The high school sweethearts. :) Ginger and Mike.
My friend, Ginny and her husband Joe.


I love these girls!
So much fun together! Rachelle and I with our friend, Shane. I miss him so much. He lives in Alaska so way far away.
The gang...the ones who were there. I think we had about half and half. We have lost 5 classmates to death...that's like 10 percent of our class. So sad.
Me and Rachelle. I always brag that Rachelle was my friend before anyone at my school. She dated my cousin who was like my brother so we hung out alot before she moved to my school a couple of years later.
I can't believe I've been out of school for 20 years. WOW! It seems not that long ago I was having a blast in high school! I was one of those people that loved high school. Such a fun, worry-free time. I had the best friends. I was very fortunate to attend a small high school and got to know everyone. We were all friends...honestly. I know it went on, but I really don't remember my classmates being real cliquey (sp?). We all got along. I love these friends so much and I miss them more than I really realized. It's hard living away sometimes.
Tobi Mechelle and her husband, Mike
Me with my best friend forever...BFF! Tobi Mechelle (she goes just by Mechelle now that she's all grown up. :)) and I have been best friends since I can remember. We had the fortunate situation of being not only best friends, but cousins as well. Her dad and my mother are brother and sister who are 15 months apart! Neat huh?! She lives in Plano and I would give anything to be closer to her and her sweet family. It's really kinda unfair that we have to live this far apart. Maybe after retirement we can move there. Who knows?! I love her like my own family because she is, but even if she wasn't...because she is my best friend in the world.
No, I wasn't drinking double fisted...I always ended up holding everyone's drinks! And why my friend, Patrick was holding money, I have no idea! Pictured: Me, Steve, Rachelle, Tobi Mechelle, and Patrick. This crew can still have fun!
Steve, me, and Tobi Mechelle.
My classmate/friend Adam with his wife Karen.
My friend Missy and her husband John.
The high school sweethearts. :) Ginger and Mike.
My friend, Ginny and her husband Joe.

I love these girls!
So much fun together! Rachelle and I with our friend, Shane. I miss him so much. He lives in Alaska so way far away.
The gang...the ones who were there. I think we had about half and half. We have lost 5 classmates to death...that's like 10 percent of our class. So sad.
Me and Rachelle. I always brag that Rachelle was my friend before anyone at my school. She dated my cousin who was like my brother so we hung out alot before she moved to my school a couple of years later.








No comments:
Post a Comment