
Jonathan with his wonderful TnT handbook leader, Mr. Guy. I have worked in AWANA for 8 years at 5 different churches and Mr. Guy by far is the best! He will miss Mr. Guy this year, but I know God has someone else perfect for Jonathan's 5th grade year in AWANA!

Another grainy picture...ugh. Jonathan getting his book award from the TnT boy's secretary, Mrs. Joyce. She's awesome too! This TnT club here at Southside is top notch!

I'm so proud of Seth! He finished his 3rd Sparks book this year...he finished all of his books each year, on time so he got the Sparkie award...getting it here from our Sparks secretary (who is also pretty awesome!), Mrs. Melissa. Off to TnT this next year and he's taking his dad, one of my Sparks leaders with him. BOO! No, Nathan belongs with older kids. I appreciate him so much for helping me out this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment