Monday, March 21, 2011

Make them! Yummy Jalapeno Appetizers


I didn't get my own photo of these awesome stuffed jalapeno appetizers that I made on Saturday because I had dinner guests and didn't want them all to think I was nuts! ha! But I did a search and "the best mom on the block blog" did so I'm referencing her just so you know what they look like. :)


But just trust me, you need to make these the next time you need a yummy appetizer/finger food, etc. They are SO good. Now, I make the Pioneer Woman's stuffed jalapeno things and they are wonderful, but these are even better!


Stuffed Jalapenos


Ingredients:

14 large jalapenos, sliced once lengthwise, and "cleaned out"/seeded

1lb ground breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean's)

8oz cream cheese

1 cup parmesan cheese (not the powdery kind, the shredded kind)


Cook sausage completely and drain. Add cheeses and cook on low just until mixed thoroughly. Spoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno. Put on baking sheet and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm totally drooling right now.