Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites


I'm enjoying my time with my sweet, baby nephew Hudson in Arkansas (more to come on that later), but wanted to do a quick blog post on what I'm loving this Friday. I'm trying to be so good to keep this blog updated. Oh and if you didn't notice, I did go back and update a bit...for those two that read! ;) Happy Friday!


Yum! I am doing WW (yet again) and I love these two products from Kellogg's. Fruit crisp bars, blueberry is my favorite, but I like strawberry too. And the cracker chips. I'm just doing it on my own and using all my old stuff...the traditional point system. Each serving of both of these are 2 points.




I love Scentsy! I hate being a salesperson, but I really should sign up...just so I could get the discount. I'm loving the scents (right now) Lucky in Love, Silver Bells, Flirtatious (always), and Snowberry.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell. It. Smells. Amazing. I got some in my stocking at Christmas and I loooooovvvvvveeeeee it!

Topiaries from Ballard Designs. I love topiaries, but I do have to say, I'm not a fan of fake greenery at all....especially fake ivy.


One of Basic Grey's new lines, "Life of the Party".


My favorite Etsy store: I want the "You and Me are Meant to Be" print.



FAVORITE BLOG She is amazing! She homeschools and has 5 children. She and her hubby built their beautiful dream home...so much inspiration! She is very creative!





3 comments:

Betty said...

Oh Jen! I miss so much being in the States and have a good selection to choose what I would love to buy. Just not loving to much to order on line. I am glad that you are updating I need to do that, tonihgt I must make an update. DO you now how I can be a follow of your blog?

Jen said...

I'm not sure how you follow someone's blog??? I should check into that. Going to check your blog out soon. I miss you so much!

destiny said...

we like so many of the same things! :)