Monday, January 24, 2011

I want to blog again...

I really do. You see, my laptop has been dead since like Thanksgiving. Well, that's not totally true. I got it back last week for two days and then it started messing up again. I've had to use Nathan's mac and I couldn't figure out how to download pictures from my camera on it...well even if I had, he would've had a fit. AND our desktop was out of commission until just a couple of weeks ago! SO...I don't know what to do. Try to catch up and copy pictures from Facebook maybe? Or just start fresh from now...?

I really do miss it and I love having a place to document what's going on with us...well that and random things, recipes, ideas, etc.

I really. miss. my. laptop.

5 comments:

destiny said...

oh, I wish you would come back to blogland...I miss you here! Looking forward to an update....

Candy said...

I miss you too!!! I'm way behind on blogging too, but still trying to catch up... :)

Leslie said...

just start fresh with this post and keep moving forward.

Betty said...

Welcome back!, I am way behind with my blog too but I'm still writting posts, sometimes with not pictures because here internet can be really bad and really slow but at least will be easy for my to go back and remember things when I scrakbook. I have been adding a post here and there but i think it is better than nothing.

destiny said...

Hey, Jenn! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I did get those curtains at
P1! I have wanted them for a long time!! I can't wait to see some of your new house...post pics soon!