On Saturday, June 19th, we went to the Greenwood Alligator Farm in Greenwood, LA. We'd always heard it was a neat place and that you get to really interact with all the animals. Well, you can purchase extremely overpriced feed after you pay an extremely overpriced admittance fee and feed the animals (not alligators) through a fence! Yeah we were a bit dissapointed. They had some neat animals, the deer were just getting their felt on their antlers. We did get to all hold a baby alligator for about 5 seconds! It was SO HOT! Jonathan was kinda grossed out by it all. H e wouldn't touch or feed the animals (that's why there are no photos of him doing so), but amazingly we talked him into holding an alligator.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment