Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A- Age: 36

B- Bed size: King and wouldn't have it any other way!

C- Chore you hate: Folding the "whites" laundry.

D- Dog's name: I don't have a dog anymore...I have a child with asthma and a child with allergies.

E- Essential food/item: frozen, boneless, skinless breasts, cheese, cereal, and whole wheat bagels with veggie cream cheese.

F- Favorite color: green

G- Gold or silver: Most definitely Silver

H- Height: 5'3"

I- I am: not looking forward to moving. Not. At. All.

J- Job: I'm a part-time preschool teacher and I sub at my boy's school if they call me on my days off.

K- Kids: 2 boys.

L- Living arrangements: with my husband and two boys.

M-Mom's name: Debra

N- Nickname: Jen, Jenni, Jiffiner

O- Overnight hospital stay: When I was 17 and diagnosed with endometriosis, then having my two boys at 27 and 29. Then when Seth was in the hospital this past summer.

P- Pet peeve: Driving, cruising, not passing in the left lane. Someone throwing cigarette butss out the window. Popping gum. Children not using their inside voice inside!

Q- Quote from a movie: I am constantly amazed by people who remember quotes from anything.

R- Right or left handed: Left

S- Siblings: I was raised as an only child, but I have two great step-sisters now.

T- Time you wake up: 6:00-6:30AM, Saturdays as late as I can!

U- Unique thing about your car: My car is not unique. Well I guess it is around here since everyone in north Louisiana drives a white Yukon or Tahoe it seems!

V- Vegetable you hate: Olives and that's it. I even don't mind brussel sprouts.

W- Ways you run late: I am a punctual person 99 percent of the time.

X- X-rays you've had: Can't even count or remember them all.

Y- Yummy food you make: Chocolate chip cookies.

Z- Zoo favorite: The big cats.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I no what you meant about NOT wanting to move...this is the first time we have owned a home and I LOVE LOVE it! But I am excited what life in Korea may be like...then I want to come back to Georgia.

That lemon loaf is calling my name. Anything lemon is YUMMY!

Jeni said...

Hi,

Your friend Betty left a comment on my blog. It would be fun to stay in touch to meet up there in Korea. But I can't get to her blog? You can tell her we don't leave until the end of July to go there. She can tell me all about it and any helpful tips since she is getting there first.