I've had such a busy, crazy day! Nothing really major, just being around very excited preschoolers, my own kids, and AWANA kids. So now I'm sitting just chilling watching TV and perusing blogs. Leslie always posts these fun things and I'm going to steal it from her.
1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now?
a piece of chocolate.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken
3. What is your favorite episode of a tv show?
When Derek and Meredith got back together on Grey's.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No
5. Which is better, your cursive or your printing?
my cursive
6. What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there?
None. I just downloaded them yesterday.
7. How many pregnant women do you know?
Several, like at least 6 that I can count right now.
8. Three things you did this past weekend:
Scrapbooked, played Bunco, and took the kids to the park.
9. If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Facebook, Yahoo mail, and Blogger.
10. What did your family do for vacations when you were a child?
Sadly we didn't take vacations as a family unless it involved the nearest lake or deer camp. sigh...
11. Law & Order or Boston Legal?
Law and Order
12. Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
I don't mind at all. I love guests. Well the ones I know.
13. When will you next travel by plane?
I hope to go to San Diego to visit our dear friends in the next few months.
14. What did the last text message you received say?
it said..."Well then he won't get his present."
15. When was the last time you got dressed up?
Like major dressed up was Nathan's military ball in Oct of 08.
16. The perfect sign of affection is:
Hugs
17. Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
I don't know
18. What do you miss when you’re away from home?
my bed
19. What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
Tiger Woods for sure.
20. Do you reply to comments on your blog?
Yeah sometimes
21. What are three things that you are looking forward to?
Visiting Charleston and Savannah, Disney World, John Mayer concert!!!
22. What is your favorite kind of tree?
Magolia or a blooming mulberry (aka umbrella trees)
23. What is the newest thing you own?
Some clothes from Old Navy
24. If I do anything well, it’s:
not sure. I can cook ok I think.
25. What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake
26. Do you use a planner?
No
27. What is your all-time favorite tv comedy?
Friends
28. What is your current obsession?
Diet Dr. Pepper, especially from Sonic, reading blogs, facebooking, handmade/handstamped jewelry, ID Channel, Aveda products, "Battle Studies" album, My IPOD and downloading music, Sassafrass and Cosmo Cricket paper, and as always, Target.
29. Three signs Spring is here:
Those yellow flowers popping up, wanting to clean, (worse)allergies for my poor, allergic kids.
30. Do you balance your checkbook or wing it?
I wing it and check it online often.
31. What kind of grapes do you prefer?
Red seedless
32. What is your favorite store-bought cookie?
I love Oreos
33. What was your fifth grade teacher’s name?
Miss Guire and she was my favorite.
34. High school was:
a wonderful time for me.
35. Describe your dream kitchen.
I'd have tons of cabinet space, counter tops like I have now and Electrolux appliances. And I want an island and a HUGE pantry.
36. What would you really like to purchase?
A cricut and a new handgun...seriously.
37. How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade?
alot, maybe not close close since Uncle Sam keeps me on the move.
38. Are there times when you still feel like a kid?
Not at all. It's hard to when I take care of my two boys and preschoolers all day.
39. What teacher from high school comes to mind first?
Mrs. Hodges my amazing English/Lit teacher/Cheerleading sponsor.
40. What magazines do you read?
Southern Living, Real Simple, People, and Scrapbooks Etc.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment