Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Valentine Altered Target Mailboxes and $1 Michael's Frames





I bought the cutest Valentine's Day paper and scrapbook stuff at Michael's last week. I couldn't wait to use some of it so I made a couple of frames and some altered Target mailboxes for the boy's teachers and bus driver. The mailboxes are so easy and turn out so cute! And I think getting some new, fun supplies has motivated me to scrap more...I hope to get some layouts done today since I'm off.

3 comments:

Candy said...

HILARIOUS!!! I remembered you making these mailboxes last year and I actually got some from Target a couple of weeks ago. I just got on your blog to look back at last year's entry to see how you made them and it was right here! :) VERY CUTE!!! Let's just say that mine won't be quite as cute, but I'm trying... :) ha ha! :)

destiny said...

Oh.How.Cute! I bought these again this year. I'm going to TRY to cover them with cute paper like you did. Last year I just stuck stickers all around them. I'm going to try...I might have some questions for you once I get started!!! Love the frames too. I have some of those that I've been meaning to decorate! I should do them for V-day!

destiny said...

Hey! I emailed you about the mailboxes. Let me know if you don't get it. I'm not sure if I had the right email address. THANKS!!!