Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Light Night

On October 28th, Stockwell Place Elementary held it's annual "Pumpkin Light Night". Each class does a big class display and then students may decorate individual pumpkins that line the school walkway. It's a big event every year! This year, we had to move it up one night because of the extreme amount of rain that was forecasted. Good thing they did too because we had awful flooding and tornadoes that next day!

Seth's pumpkin for his class display. He did it by himself, even the stuffing. I just helped put the clothes on.
Seth in front of his class display.

Seth's class display, "Hillbilly "Manner"/Mrs. Everage's Polite Pumpkins. Seth's manner he chose was "Yes Ma'am".

Jonathan's class display was "Bailey's BOO-F-Os". I was so proud of his class...unlike most of the displays, his class did their whole display, with minimal help from parents, by themselves. I think that's so important.

Jonathan in front of his class display.

Jonathan's pumpkin that he decorated in class.

So cute! All the pumpkins really glowed when it got dark.

Jonathan's grade performing a song.

And Seth's grade about to perform their song.

This was one of my favorite displays. So cute!

2 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

hey, where's the picture of my class display? lol kidding. :-)

destiny said...

Oh, I LOVE p.l.n! I want to get that started up here!! I love them all! I think my fave is the the caterpillar! What a great idea!!