Monday, May 04, 2009

Teacher Appreciation

As a class, we are doing something special for Mrs. Penton and Mrs. Cockrell each day this week, but these are a couple of things I made this weekend to contribute.


I got the idea for the little sayings from my very creative friend Jill and this is what I came up with using those. I hung it on Mrs. Penton's door this morning.



I got a tub and filled it with lots of nice supplies and added this treat bucket for Mrs. Cockrell.



If I have a chance (this week is crazy!), I'm going to try to do an altered tissue box and picture frame as well. Don't forget to show appreciation to your kiddo's teachers this week!

3 comments:

Candy said...

VERY CUTE!!! :)

Angela said...

How cute! I've seen the candy idea but not with the wreath. Thanks for the idea!

Leslie said...

that's an awesome gift!