
Jonathan and his friend, Garrett.
Jonathan getting ready to do his individual event, The Long Jump.
Jonathan with his teacher, Mrs. Cockrell. We LOVE Mrs. Cockrell!
Oops...posted these backwards!
Me and Jonathan...he really needed sunglasses and let me know it!I know that the 3 of you that still read my blog ;), I put all these photos on Facebook so you see them there. But this helps me keep track of what went on when I go back and look at my blog. Plus it helps when it comes time to scrap these photos. Last week, SWP had their annual Field Day. Nathan took off half a day and of course I was there all day. I love and look forward to Field Day...it's a great way for the students to release some of their energy...to have fun, and just to relax!
Seth and Nate posing in front of Bus 156!
Seth and Nate posing in front of Bus 156!








No comments:
Post a Comment