
All the Kindergarten classes at SWP had a birthday celebration for Dr. Suess. They kids got to wear their pjs and had green eggs and ham at snacktime. As far as the green eggs, Seth did not like them Sam I am! He did love the ham that Mrs. Penton brought though. He ate tons of it!
3 comments:
How fun, but I must admit the sight of those eggs kinda make me sick! Ethan was complaining because they didn't get to do that last year and I said, "yuck, who wants to eat green eggs!". He told me it is JUST food coloring! ha! I'm glad they had fun and you got to be a part of the fun as well! :)
How nice that SW do all this fun parties for the kids. I don't blame Seth I wouldn't like green eggs either. I asked Delany if she would like some and she said Are you crazy mommy eggs are not green yuiiiiii!
Looks like fun, execept for the green eggs. ewww.
People are asking about you again on Playland. Care to check in? :)
http://playland.yuku.com/
I know several ladies there have started back on WW too. We miss you Jen.
Post a Comment