Saturday, February 14, 2009

WW Update/Scarce

I'm proud to say my first week of doing WW I lost 4.6lbs! It's keeping me motivated!

Also...my blog posts are going to be scarce for a while. My laptop is sick and I'm not able to download any pics. All kinds of electronic problems! My Canon Rebel is not downloading pictures at all. My card reader software is lost and it's off my computer since we upgraded the desktop. UGH!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sooo proud of you!!! You are doing great! As for the Humphrey I don't know BUT did you get it in Bossier? I have heard (but can't confirm) that they have a WW-sized Humphrey that they know the points for but only at the Bossier store. I'm thinking 4 or 5 points.

Keep up the good work amist all of this V-day candy. Thankfully most of ours in gone...some due to me :)!

Get that computer fixed soon.. we will miss you!