Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1st Lost Tooth

I was upstairs doing something when I heard Seth screaming. I ran down and darn it if Nathan hadn't pulled Seth's tooth out! You see, it was a big deal to me because this was his first one. It had been hanging on for some time, but Seth wouldn't allow us to go near it. Finally, I guess he (and Nate) had had enough! You know crazy picture crazy mom was upset that I didn't get a "before" picture and a "during" picture, but these "after" pictures work.





Funny thing too...Seth put his tooth in the pillow for the tooth fairy. She came, but he was so tired that morning getting up to go to school, he forgot to look in it! And of course in all the chaos of getting myself and the kids ready for school, I forgot too! So after school, he ran into his room and found his money.

No comments: