Last Saturday, we had Seth's friend birthday party at Sci-Port (he calls it his fake birthday!). We had a great time...I love their birthday parties because they are organized and the kids get to do fun science experiments that are hands on.
Making liquid nitrogen ice cream!
Must have a Batman cake!
Seth and his friend Aidan.
Seth with his friend Ethan.
Seth and his friend Nicholas.
This is so neat!
Seth with his friend Courtney and her mom Camille.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
3 comments:
oh now why can't I have a place like that here for jacob! that looks so awesome for a party!
What a fun birthday party!! Happy Birthday Seth!!
I love that place! Such a fun party!!
Post a Comment