Monday, January 05, 2009

A few layouts

I've been meaning to post these for a while. I'll probably be sharing quite a few layouts in the next few days since I'm behind on it! I'm hoping to get the kids in bed early so I can go upstairs and scrapbook. Jonathan's already grouchy since coming home from school and Seth's sick (asthma is bad) so I have good reasons for them to be in bed at 7 tonight. Plus, Nathan is gone to San Antonio (my favorite city ever, I'm jealous) this week.




I loved doing this layout of the John Mayer concert my friend Kathy and I went to in Manchester, NH last year. I hardly ever do layouts that aren't 'kid' related. I chose that title because it was perfect for me (not necessarily John Mayer!). When I would tell certain friends/family that I had gone to his concert, they couldn't believe *I* liked John Mayer, I guess it seems out of the ordinary for me??? I'm a total music lover though and John Mayer is my favorite.

5 comments:

destiny said...

I love these layouts,Jen!!! My fave. is the Valentine one. How did you do the hearts at the bottom?
I have been busy scrapping too! I'm trying to get 2008 done before we get too far into 2009! I'll have to share my solution!

destiny said...

oh, and it looks like you got some amazing pictures of John Mayer!

Candy said...

As always, love these!!! :) I'm trying to scrapbook as much as possible too since I'll be losing my closet soon. Yes, Destiny please share your solution! :)

Jen said...

Thanks y'all! Yeah we got front row tickets to that concert for our birthdays so I was able to get some great photos. :)

The hearts at the bottom are Bazzill strips...they come in assorted shapes (hearts, stars, scallops, zig-zags, etc). I love those things and want all the colors! I'm sure I got them at www.amillionlittlethings.com When I buy supplies, I usually order from there. They have the latest and greatest.

Yes please share your solution Destiny!

Leslie said...

those look great! I love the Valentine and John Mayer ones! Happy New Year.