This picture was taken when Seth was 2. It got quiet in the house so I went to look for him. He was in the kitchen, in the fridge putting away something chocolate that I had in there! Back then, I never had a camera far out of my reach luckily!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
2 comments:
What a sweet little sugar face!
AWWW.... :)
Post a Comment