Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kindergarten Farmer's Breakfast


Like one of my friends said last night, "Kindergarten at Stockwell Place is like a blur from October to January!" And she's right! It's non-stop right now. I love it though and am glad I can be apart of everything like I am.
My cute little farmer boy! Recognize the hat?! We were leaving for school that morning and I told Seth I wished he would've had a hat. He ran back to his room saying he did. He came back with his Woody costume hat. Perfect!

Seth with his friend, Michael from his class

Seth and his teacher, Mrs. Penton
Sidenote: I have to add this. One of the teachers at SWP that I talk to alot when I sub, well she came up to me and said, "Mrs. Penton told me that Seth was the sweetest little boy!" I was so happy...it made my day actually. I always wonder how he's doing at school and like I've mentioned before, we didn't have the easiest start to Kindergarten. Mrs. Penton gives me positive feedback when I ask and he's never had a bad behavior note sent home, but still it's good to hear this, especially that she told someone else.
I hate that there was a shadow on Seth's face, but I still love this picture. Seth's here with his classmate Elena and another one of his good friends, Jalen.

They go all out in decorating for Farmer's Breakfast. This was Mrs. Penton's table.

Nathan took time out of his busy morning to come join Seth.

A rare photo of me with Seth

6 comments:

Angela said...

How cute! This whole year has been a blur so far for Hayden's kindergarten class, too. Truthfully, I'm REALLY ready for it to slow down.

I like the picture of you and Seth. Why is it us Mommys are always BEHIND the camera?

Candy said...

K at Swell is so fun! Ethan was so upset that 1st grade doesn't have Farmer's Breakfast. Enjoy all this fun stuff while it lasts. :)

Martha said...

How fun! That's so great both you and Nathan got to go!

Betty said...

what a great picture of you and Seth. Both looks amazing!
You guys a an excellent parents!

Betty said...

what a great picture of you and Seth. Both looks amazing!
You guys a an excellent parents!

destiny said...

I miss Stockwell so! I loved the farmers breakfast! I loved that they did all of that. It was a lot to keep up with but after K it seems like its all work!! Enjoy the rest of your year in K!!

I love the pic. of you and your little farmer!