Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun time on Halloween! I love living in this neighborhood...it was so fun getting to trick or treat with my friends and their families...Candy, Camille, Chrissy, and Jill. We had thought about planning a big party on our street, but everyone was so tired from the busy week. It was nice being able to relax and just walk the neighborhood while the boys got lots of candy. Next year we'll see about a big party.


Jonathan insisted on dressing up as a ghost (and my mom insisted on buying him this costume!). I'm not a fan of scary stuff so I kept saying, "Jonathan you're a HOLY ghost! :)


Seth and his little buddy AJ. We are so thankful that his family bought the house across the street!



Seth has been Batman two years in a row!

Jonathan loved it that we met up with his friend, Geoffrey.




The boys were worn out after we got home Friday night. They didn't even empty their pumpkins until the next morning and even then, I had to ask them to.

5 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so glad we ran into ya'll! It was so much fun! :)

Angela said...

That looks like fun! I do have to admit...you neighborhood is great! I didn't realize Chrissy lives right across the street. I haven't been to her new house yet.

Betty said...

Oh Jen! I am cracking up for the holy ghost...you are so funny

Martha said...

How great that everyone got to walk together! haha that's so funny that you were saying he was a HOLY ghost!:)

Ashlie said...

Wow. You had to ASK them to empty their buckets? Now, those were some tired kiddos. Love the "Holy Ghost" thing, I would've done the same thing!