Awww, I love Woody!! I'm surprised Ethan didn't want to be that for Halloween this year because he loves him so much. Pirates trumped it though! He is going as Capt. Hook! I love this pic. of Seth! He is a cutie!!
I'm so glad you are back in blog world!! I was thinking about you today and wondering if you were okay! I was just about to leave an, "Are you okay-comment" on your blog!!
Saw your comment about the retreat. I hope you can go next year! I'll make sure you know exactly when to send your deposit in!!!!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
2 comments:
Awww, I love Woody!! I'm surprised Ethan didn't want to be that for Halloween this year because he loves him so much. Pirates trumped it though! He is going as Capt. Hook!
I love this pic. of Seth! He is a cutie!!
I'm so glad you are back in blog world!! I was thinking about you today and wondering if you were okay! I was just about to leave an, "Are you okay-comment" on your blog!!
Saw your comment about the retreat. I hope you can go next year! I'll make sure you know exactly when to send your deposit in!!!!
Have a fun night!
CUTE!!
Post a Comment