Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy Week, Fun Fall Break, Depressing Saturday

I will post pictures soon of our fun, family,fall break. We went camping on Thursday night/Friday at Shady Lake, then we attended my high school homecoming football game. Got to see lots of old friends I haven't seen in ages! I subbed alot last week so sorry I haven't been posting much on the ol' blog. And on a final note, I'm SO depressed right now. Trying not to let a silly game get me down too much, but it's hard. Biggest rival game that I look forward to all year. Texas 45 Oklahoma 35. That's all I'm going to say about that.

5 comments:

Betty said...

oh it is footbal, you freakme out girl, I thought that something really bad happen to you. Glad tor ead that is just football :)

Ashlie said...

How fun to get to see lots of old friends! I'm with Betty though, I was really worried that something terrible had happened to y'all! Glad to hear it was just football but sorry that your team lost!!

Martha said...

Oh my gosh...I was going to say the same exact first sentence that Ashlie said! haha I went to start typing "How fun..." and then looked up and saw Ashlie's! Anyways, I'm glad you got to see old friends! I bet you've been super busy! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your life!!

Leslie said...

yeah Saturday was a big fat crappy day. we watched the game too...well I peeked now and then but listened mostly from the other room while I stamped. I could tell it wasn't going good as soon as Scott started yelling at the TV.

Leslie said...

hey update already. I have been wondering what you're up to.