Leave it to Kelly to always come up with the best titles! she is always a big help with that! I love these layouts!! How do you take such good pictures of your layouts? It looks professional!
I can answer for Jen (since she's sick) the letters on the second layout at the "chocolate" font (a unicase font) from Quickutz. I'm contemplating it. I love it. Also, did you get a Silhouette? I recognized those apples on EK's Back To School Layout
Awwww thanks guys. I appreciate all your sweet comments and feedback. I love looking at layouts on blogs for inspiration and hope I can offer that with mine. Now there's a big ol' hint to my blogger friends who scrapbook...post your layouts!!
Thanks Kelly....Destiny, the first title's font I believe is Chemistry, and like Kelly said, the second is Chocolate. They are new fonts from Quickutz (4X8) that I use with my new Revolution. I LOVE my Revolution with the 12 inch adapter!
Oh and for the photo taking of the layouts...I always like how your's turn out Kelly and Destiny. I've asked before how you all do it? I used to scan and stitch them together, but that's a pain and then they always turned out crooked. Here, I just laid them down on my black desk and shot them from that angle...sometimes I put them against my white door. It just depends. I really want a 12X12 scanner!
That is so neat, Jen! I'll have to try that. I have used a black sheet before with some of my canvases. I just lay mine on the floor and take a picture. I'll have to try to get more creative!! I've been thinking of getting some Quickutz. I'm just so confused by all their products! Do you like the Rev. better than the squeeze? And can you use the same fonts in both of them? Kelly, did you get a rev. too? Oh, and to answer your Q. Kelly about the apples....that is KI mem. lace paper. It comes like that and I love it!! Its a whole 12x12 sheet--very easy!
Destiny...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my revolution. I wouldn't even mess with getting a squeeze, although some websites have them at a super cheap price that come with an alphabet. But anyway, the Revolution is so much more versatile and you can use other dies (larger QK and other companies in it). Like with the squeeze, you can only use QK dies and only one at a time...with the Rev, you can place lots more on the base and even more if you get the 12 inch base converter...which I highly recommend. You have to use that converter with the new 4X8alphas. I just got some of the 12inch borders and I can't wait to try them! I can recommend some websites that have great prices on the Rev. www.scrapbookexpress.com www.shoprememberwhen.com usually have the best deals. And I think HL has the Rev on sale this week, but I haven't ever seen the 12 inch converter base there. Let me know if I can help anymore! :)
Oh gosh, great pages, love the color...HA I was just thinking the first page is the one I tried to make fun of your left hand cutting but you didn't let me :)
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
16 comments:
You are just too creative!!! I LOVE them both! :)
As I said it before love how you play with different kind of papers and colors
My favorite : the first one.
I LOVE your layouts!!! I'm going to have to start an idea book with pictures of your layouts! I really like the "new set of wheels" page:)
Ok, how do you take kpictures of your layouts and make them look so good. Mine never photo well or show up well on my blog...
Leave it to Kelly to always come up with the best titles! she is always a big help with that!
I love these layouts!!
How do you take such good pictures of your layouts? It looks professional!
and...how did you do that title on the first one? Stickers?
Love 'em, they're great!
I can answer for Jen (since she's sick) the letters on the second layout at the "chocolate" font (a unicase font) from Quickutz. I'm contemplating it. I love it. Also, did you get a Silhouette? I recognized those apples on EK's Back To School Layout
Very cute! I need to use yours as inspiration.
Awwww thanks guys. I appreciate all your sweet comments and feedback. I love looking at layouts on blogs for inspiration and hope I can offer that with mine. Now there's a big ol' hint to my blogger friends who scrapbook...post your layouts!!
Thanks Kelly....Destiny, the first title's font I believe is Chemistry, and like Kelly said, the second is Chocolate. They are new fonts from Quickutz (4X8) that I use with my new Revolution. I LOVE my Revolution with the 12 inch adapter!
Oh and for the photo taking of the layouts...I always like how your's turn out Kelly and Destiny. I've asked before how you all do it? I used to scan and stitch them together, but that's a pain and then they always turned out crooked. Here, I just laid them down on my black desk and shot them from that angle...sometimes I put them against my white door. It just depends. I really want a 12X12 scanner!
That is so neat, Jen! I'll have to try that. I have used a black sheet before with some of my canvases. I just lay mine on the floor and take a picture. I'll have to try to get more creative!! I've been thinking of getting some Quickutz. I'm just so confused by all their products! Do you like the Rev. better than the squeeze? And can you use the same fonts in both of them?
Kelly, did you get a rev. too?
Oh, and to answer your Q. Kelly about the apples....that is KI mem. lace paper. It comes like that and I love it!! Its a whole 12x12 sheet--very easy!
Destiny...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my revolution. I wouldn't even mess with getting a squeeze, although some websites have them at a super cheap price that come with an alphabet. But anyway, the Revolution is so much more versatile and you can use other dies (larger QK and other companies in it). Like with the squeeze, you can only use QK dies and only one at a time...with the Rev, you can place lots more on the base and even more if you get the 12 inch base converter...which I highly recommend. You have to use that converter with the new 4X8alphas. I just got some of the 12inch borders and I can't wait to try them! I can recommend some websites that have great prices on the Rev. www.scrapbookexpress.com www.shoprememberwhen.com usually have the best deals. And I think HL has the Rev on sale this week, but I haven't ever seen the 12 inch converter base there. Let me know if I can help anymore! :)
Yeah I love that KI Lace cardstock!!
Oh and I forgot to say with the Rev, you can use the larger fonts/diecuts where you can't with the squeeze.
Thanks, Jen for all the info!! I'll have to look into it!
Oh gosh, great pages, love the color...HA I was just thinking the first page is the one I tried to make fun of your left hand cutting but you didn't let me :)
Post a Comment