Monday, August 11, 2008

Layouts

I used my new 4X8 Quickutz "Chocolate" alphabet on this title.


I did this for Kelly's scrapbook challenge...blue, green, and brown. I think I'm going to redo it though...it just doesn't 'flow' and looks wierd. Like it needs something in that space. I'll see what I can do. :)

5 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

Maybe some arrows around that empty space poiting to your house. I can cut one out of the Silhouette if you want one. Any shape, any length. Dont you dare redo it! It's perfect...you are to scrap-critical of yourself! Think of us who can't get a page done, muchless do one over! :-)

Angela said...

I agree with Kelly...don't redo it. I think it looks great and I like the Christmas cookies page, too!

Candy said...

These look great!!! :)

destiny said...

Good job!! I love them!! I need to work on Christmas stuff too!! And the new house...I'm so far behind! I like the Key! Where did you get that? I'll have to copy! Kelly always has good ideas!! I love to scrap with her!! I agree--don't redo it!

Martha said...

Great pages!! I love the Christmas cookies page. I really like the new house one too! You definitely don't need to re-do it!