Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This hits too close to home


Did you hear about the B-52 stationed at Barksdale that crashed at Guam today? I heard about it this morning and it made my heart drop into my stomach. So far, they have found 3 of the crewmembers bodies and are searching for the others. Nathan used to work on B-52s (pre-recruiting days) right here at Barksdale.

Please remember the crew, the search teams, the families and friends, and our Barksdale family in your prayers.

Latest I could find on this is here.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I've been thinking of this all day. I'm not military and neither is anyone else in my in my family, but having lived around BAFB my whole life, this hurts. I am praying for their families.

Betty said...

I know, I felt the smae way that you did. I thought right way on the families and pray to God to give them the peace and the understanding that they will need.

destiny said...

Oh my goodnes.. how scary!! Do you know Steve Koertge? They used to live at the end of our street by Mr. Logan. He is there. Keep us posted when you find out anything.