Halloween layouts. I'm already sick of Halloween scrapbooking and I still have Jonathan's pages to do. I'm looking so forward in getting to Christmas layouts! Maybe by the time crop comes on Friday.
These are so cute!! I like doing Halloween pages. Now, for some reason, I don't like doing Christmas pages when its not Christmas season. Isn't that weird?!?
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
5 comments:
I just scrapbooked Halloween last week!
Sorry, I clicked too fast. Cute, cute pages! One day, I want to come over and look at all your scrapbooks. :)
Oh, no, I think I might have to miss scrapbooking! I just realized this Friday is the 3rd Friday...it came fast.
Jen you are so good, love it, love it, love it. I may have to copy some of your layouts.
see you Friday!
These are so cute!! I like doing Halloween pages. Now, for some reason, I don't like doing Christmas pages when its not Christmas season. Isn't that weird?!?
Post a Comment