I took this photo as I was leaving Jonathan's school today. I went and helped Mrs. Everage with some end of year things. Anyway, I'm so grateful for this bus. I know it sounds kinda crazy to be so thankful for a bus, but I am. Well actually I'm more thankful for Mrs. Wendy Walker, the driver. She's always on time and so cheerful when she picks up and brings Jonathan to and from school. There have been a couple of times where I've had to drop off Jonathan or pick him up...experiencing that extremely crowded and hectic car line...now there's a time when I'm really grateful for this bus and Mrs. Walker! This bus brings alot of joy for Jonathan too. He loves riding it.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Oh my, do we ever miss that bus!!!!! I have to leave my house every morning at @ 7:15 (well, except this a.m.--we overslept!) and get back out to pick her up at 2:00 (she gets out at 2:15). UGH! She really misses riding the bus. I'm really not wanting her to ride it here...its totally a different situation. I don't mind being the bus driver! :)
Post a Comment