Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last Day of the First Grade

I can't believe my little guy is already finished with 1st grade! It went by so fast.
About to get on the bus for the last time this year.

Jonathan with our sweet bus driver, Mrs. Walker

Jonathan made this card for Mrs. Walker.


Jonathan and his teacher, Mrs. Everage. We love Mrs. Everage...she's an excellent teacher! Jonathan was NOT cooperating...he kept saying the sun was in his eyes, but it was a cloudy day!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh Jen! Jonathan is a sweet boy, love, love his card.

Leslie said...

OMG look how behind I am checking in on you! I feel like a crappy friend. But thank goodness I know you understand all the PCS stress. I have saved the blog info into Scott's laptop so I can keep up with you while in TLF. I'll email you in a day or two so we can catch up! Hugs and love.

Unknown said...

Ok, my comment has nothing to do with this. Did you see that David Cook and Kimberly (she was my fav that season) are dating?

Laura said...

Aw, I love Jonathan's card. I never would have thought of doing that as a kid! How sweet!!!