Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Nathan had to work the airshow today and didn't get home until later. Well, by that time I'd already had a nap and Jonathan was in his PJs. I look rough! But hey, it's tradition that we get a Mother's Day picture so here it is. I guess I should've asked my mom to be the photographer earlier.
My mom, De-De and her boys. Unfortunately, my stepdad got a nasty stomach bug. We were supposed to go there, but we stayed clear of that place! My mom was so sweet to drive down by herself so we could be together.

My mother in law, Jeanie with her two boys (she has a daughter too, Nathan's younger sister, Sarah) Matthew and Nathan.


What a great photo of my mother in law and Nathan. They are VERY close and I admire that.


Ne-Ne and her boys. We went to the pool yesterday afternoon and after we got back, the boys were begging for popcorn!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got some great things. Seth made a frame for me and Jonathan gave me a plant, a fancy pen, and a sweet sweet card/note. I also got an ITunes gift card as well as one for Sonic! :) And I got a much needed item, a CHI flat iron. Thanks Nathan! Oh and I can't forget the sweet card they all got me, it plays "Stand by Me" and of course I cried when I heard it and read the sweet notes they all wrote in it.

We had two days of Mother's Day celebrations. Yesterday, my inlaws came from Texarkana and today my mom came from DeQueen. Mom, the boys, and I went to the Boardwalk and we ate lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. It was pretty good, but it is SO loud in that place! I think I'm going to need hearing aids because of it!

I thank God that I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom as well as a wonderful mother in law. And I also thank God that he made me a mom to the sweetest, cutest, smartest, most perfect kids.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Such great photos! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You're doing a great job...your kids are proof!