Destiny wanted to know so I'll post it here. My camera is a
Digital Canon Rebel XT. It's a fabulous camera and I am so pleased with the quality pictures it takes. I love the different lenses that I can add and the different settings. Plus with kids, it's a huge benefit to be able to take multiple photos within a few seconds time. And, there is practically never any red eye. Oh and no delay. :)
6 comments:
We have that camera, and always get red-eye, but it takes great pictures. Besides, that's what Picasa is for!
I was going to email u to see what camera u use. It really takes awesome photos!
Oh I love this camera, I have some frieds that have the same camera and their pictures are just excellent. I still waiting for my camera maybe for my b-day ja,ja,ja,..
Yep, that is a nice camera and no red eye...that is great. I think ALL my photos have red-eye.
Okay, I'm jealous! Thanks for letting me know. That is the one I've been eyeing for awhile! I'm really thinking about trying to get one. I think Matt would want to scream if I mentioned getting a new camera. I've had my sony a little less than a year now and I'm just not as happy with it. I think I might start trying to list stuff on ebay and pawn some stuff to get it!!
I loved reading this! My dad got me a really nice little Nikon for my birthday a couple years ago and I love it. But, I've been wanting to get one with more zoom power and one that takes better close-up pics for when Nathan & I travel. When we were at Yellowstone Nat. Park on our honeymoon, we were both wishing we had a camera that could capture the grizzlies way off in the field or the mama moose and her baby in a patch of high grass! Consumer Reports says the Canon is one of the better cameras out there so I may have to look into it. It might be hard to change though, because my family are Nikon devotees! I really like their D40 and D80 SLR cameras. We'll see!
*Sorry for writing a book!
Post a Comment