Jen, no words can make the hurt of a loved one's passing less painful, but I hope that you were able to take time to remember the good times you had with your dad. I'm praying for you right now...
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
6 comments:
Awww, Jen, I can imagine that today was hard for you. I'm sorry.....
I'm so sorry, Jen! I know it was a hard day.
Jen, no words can make the hurt of a loved one's passing less painful, but I hope that you were able to take time to remember the good times you had with your dad. I'm praying for you right now...
Sorry Jen, I know those days are hard. Call me if u need to talk. Lord knows u have listened enough to me lately!
So sorry, Jen! That must be so difficult.
I am sorry to hear that Jen, but this feeling really show how real person you are. Stay positive.
Post a Comment