Friday, March 07, 2008

Is it or Isn't it going to snow???


I was sure hoping I'd wake up to some of the white stuff. I'll admit...I miss the snow. Now maybe not the gobs of it like we got in Massachusetts (like in the picture above, that was last year) or Wyoming, but occasionally it's nice.
It's crazy I know, but I did contemplate leaving right after Jonathan got on the bus this morning and heading up to my mom's (2hrs north) just so Seth and I could play in the snow...they have a few inches! But my common sense kicked in and I came back to reality.

So are we going to get any here? Even just a little? And I mean sticking or it doesn't count. :)
Update: It's snowing like crazy...big flakes, just not sticking as much as I'd like. Seth and I are going to go outside and check it out!

3 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

It won't stick...nothing wants to hang around here long! but isn't it pretty? I took pictures...will BLOG them tomorrow!

Candy said...

It is so pretty! I love it. Doesn't seem like they are getting out of school early though, like I was figuring!

destiny said...

Great picture of your boys!!! I love snow!