Saturday, March 08, 2008

Day to myself

Nathan had alot of work to catch up on so he took the boys to his office. The boys love it there! It's a huge office with lots of space to play and Nathan keeps 'special' toys there for them. So anyway, I have a large part of today to myself! What to do? What to do? I feel lost!

4 comments:

Betty said...

it is funny, I am so used to being with Delany that when she is not with me I miss her but sometimes I really need time for myself. So stop thinking about it and just ENJOY the free time.

Angela said...

Ooohh, I could list about 10 different things starting with a massage!

canscrap4u2 said...

I read all day, took a break for pizza, then read more. My kind of day. Kudos to you...

Michelle said...

I love days to myself! I have these long lists of things that I would do if only someone would take my babies away, and then when they do, all I REALLY want to do is lay on the couch and watch a movie :)