Nathan tearing it up at the bowling alley!Hope everyone had a great weekend. We went to Arkansas for a visit with the newlyweds, Nate's sister, Sarah and brother in law, David. The boys stayed with the grandparents by their choice! :) They were totally spoiled...Ne-Ne made their favorite ginger snaps, homemade spaghetti and meatballs, and then going out for pizza, KFC (the boys LOVE KFC and we never take them, poor things.), shopping at Dollar Tree, Home Depot, and Target.
Anyway, the four of us had a great time...hanging out playing Wii, shopping, eating at a great place called the Marketplace Grill (see the flaming queso!), and bowling. I am a horrible bowler, but it was fun nonetheless.
I'll say it again...it's so nice being close to family.
Anyway, the four of us had a great time...hanging out playing Wii, shopping, eating at a great place called the Marketplace Grill (see the flaming queso!), and bowling. I am a horrible bowler, but it was fun nonetheless.
I'll say it again...it's so nice being close to family.





5 comments:
Jen, Looks like you all had a nice weekend! I love good weekends with family.
Glad ya'll had a great weekend! I'm so glad you live closer to your family now and can enjoy time with them! :)
That bowling won't be good for the back....what did his MRI show anyway...i keep asking.
It looks like you had a fun trip! Your brother in law looks so familiar. I don't guess I know him though. I think he just looks like someone I know. (I probably should have just "thought" all of that!)
Anyway, I have never tried a Wii. I'm just waiting for Matt to ask for one of those. I think he knows better. I'm a playstation widow!
I'm so glad ya'll had fun! Those Wiis are fun, we have playstation and we LOVE guitar hero..its awesome!! Lots of 80's music on there...lol.
Post a Comment