1. Purge kid's school papers and artwork
2. Clean up the back porch/yard
3. Look at shrubs
4. Get some Valentine goodies for Jonathan's class and my class at school...think I'll go to Dollar
Tree
5. Go through my closet and get rid of clothes I'll never wear
6. Get the boy's give away clothes organized
7. Clean my front door
8. Take Jonathan's comforter to the cleaners
9. Dust the whole house (I especially have to stay on top of this now)
10. Iron
11. Organize my scrapbook room and give away some supplies that I'll never use
12. Make Valentine cards
13. Alter my Target mailboxes that the boys are going to give their teachers and bus driver
14. Look for some furniture...we are wanting something for the upstairs/bonus room/playroom...like possibly a sofa
5. Do our taxes (ugh)
I've got a busy weekend. I got so much done today...laundry, cleaning bathrooms/kitchen/floors, grocery shopping. Seth had a friend over today and I'm sure that's why. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

4 comments:
Well, I'm impressed! You go girl!
Wow, what a list! Hope you have gotten a lot accomplished! :)
My goodness...you must have had a busy weekend!! By the way, Are you talking about the little metal mailboxes? I got one because I thought it was really cute, but I don't know what to do with it. When I bought it I thought...someone really creative would do something great with this. You'll have to post an update on that!
Yes Destiny...they didn't get done this weekend, but I have high hopes tomorrow. I'll be sure to post how they turned out.
Post a Comment