1. Nathan is gone this week...honestly, I'm, a little bit jealous of the 'break' he's getting. When he goes TDY, I always give him a hard time about him getting away, being able to stay in a hotel all by himself, eating at great restaurants on the government dime....he assures me it's not break, but I beg to differ! ;)
2. The weather is absolutely gorgeous here right now!! Makes me want to open my windows (Jonathan's allergies/asthma and the lack of screens prevent me from doing so), plant some flowers (shrubs have got to come first), and put something on the grill for dinner (we need a grill first!).
3. My mother in law is coming tomorrow for a couple of days. She always does my ironing and boy do I have a pile waiting!
4. I wish some online scrapbooking stores would start getting CHA stuff in. It takes forever and then you have to be right on it or they will sell out before you even get to see it.
5. Jonathan has his allergist appointment on Wednesday and I'm anxious to see what he says about the asthma and what treatment he'll advise...the albuterol is useless.
6. A new Medium is one tonight! YAY!
How did everyone's Monday go?
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
3 days ago

9 comments:
Glad you had a great Monday! What a beautiful day. I hope the rest of the week is the same. Wow, can I bring my ironing over. Ha! Let us know how the DR appt. goes. What is CHA? Probably a stupid question, but I have no clue.
Not a stupid question Candy! CHA stands for Craft and Hobby Association. Twice a year, all the scrapbooking/paper crafting suppliers (brands) introduce their new lines of product. I wish I didn't know about it! :)
I, too, was wondering what CHA was...thanks for asking Candy. My Monday was good. I organized clothes in my closet and and drawers. I'll hit the kids room next. Have a super week.
Wow, look at you with your new header. It looks awesome! I love it. :)
I like your new header, too! Very cute!
oooh. you just reminded me I have Medium taped. So did you get that DVR yet? It was a long walk to Sonic this morning...the car is in the shop again! Why do you NOT have screens? don't they like come with the windows??????????????????????
I totally agree with you on #1! LOL in some ways a TDY is a break for them even though there is work going on...they don't have the family stuff to deal with too. my monday was great...it was my birthday and I had just returned from Cali. Went out to eat in OKC and did some shopping with my mom, my sister, her baby, and my Livvie.
Okay....#1. I know what you mean! I talked to Matt (who is in New Orleans) last night while I was eating Ritz crackers and drinking boullion and he was eating at Mr. B's!!!
#3 I hate to iron...Matt always does the ironing!
#4 Let me know when you see some cool CHA stuff! I've been wanting to order some different scrapbook stuff online but don't know the best place.
#5 I hope the appt. goes well!!
#6 What is Medium???
Oh, and my Monday went pretty good...for a Monday!
Destiny...my favorite scrap sites are:
www.linnecards.com
www.rockymountainhobbies.com
www.amillionlittlethings.com
www.scrapgal.com
Medium is a show on NBC starring Patricia Arquette. It's one of my favorites!
Post a Comment