I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
5 comments:
omg...he is so freakin HOT!! That why I wanted them to win. That and my exhusband is from NY...lol.
drool worthy is what he is!!!!!
I am so sad they didn't win - they are one of my favorite teams!
Wow!! What a great picture! Have you seen the new Stetson ad? I think he is all wet in that one too!
Shame on all you lust-filled women! *wink* Ok, I have to admit he is pretty good-looking. Shh,don't tell my hubby I said so!
I know you left it for me your single friend. He is hot! Court
Post a Comment