
Jonathan told me his first day that he LOVED his new school...even better than the one in Massachusetts...which is saying alot! I really like his teacher (shown here) and I can see already that this school is awesome. It's a blue ribbon award school and everyone I talk to here says it's amazing and I'm believing it! One of my friends calls it a "Leave it to Beaver" school. :)
I'm really appreciating the fact that this school is so challenging. Amazingly, their curriculum is much stronger than the one in MA. Jonathan is catching on quite nicely. I was a little anxious about it, but his teacher says that he's doing wonderfully. She said that he will not hesitate to ask questions if he's confused or lost. She says once she explains it, he catches right on thankfully. I'm so proud of him and his love for learning! This school is so much more disciplined and strict, which again, I appreciate. And now, I really like that they were uniforms...makes it so much easier.
I'm also loving that they aren't so extremely PC!!!!!! We can actually say CHRISTMAS there! AND...Jonathan is even having a big Christmas party! :)
Thank God for leading us here and for allowing Jonathan (and Seth next year) to be in such a great school!

No comments:
Post a Comment