Friday, December 14, 2007

Celebrating at School

Seth and I went to school to have a little celebration with Jonathan's class. We took cookies and Kool-Aid coolers to share, as well as some fun goody bags. And as you can see, we are taking full advantage of Sonic. :) I took that for lunch.



This little guy started this new school the week after Jonathan. They have become close friends because they share that 'new kid' bond.


I love this idea...not wipies or hand sanitizer, actually washing hands. It's a cool device that lets several kids wash up all at once...it's right before the serving line. EVERY school should have one!

Shame on me for not looking...this is the only picture I got of Jonathan eating the lunch we brought him...caught him mid-blink!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh yeah...halleluah...you're bloggin' again! It's about dang time. I've been thinking of you girl! You'll have to email me when you can and tell me all about the moving and the new place.

Anonymous said...

Your right! That sink right before the lunch line is an awesome idea!