
I just can't believe that Sabrina and her partner Mark are gone. I was almost in tears last night as I watched. Sabrina was so good. Yeah her fox trot was 'hard' as Len put it, but still. I assumed she would be in the finals just like he said last night.
Ok, give me a break. Marie sucks. She's SO silly and she needs to go. Even her partner, Jonathan was shocked when they announced she was safe. Jane isn't good either. Yeah she looks great for her age, but at this level, she can't hold a candle to the rest of the competitors as far as dancing goes.
I was also shocked that Cameron was in the bottom two. I didn't like their dance that much on Monday, but he's still really good.

1 comment:
OMG... I can't even get my brain around this?!?!
Post a Comment