
Did you see the score of that game yesterday? Wow do they look good! I'll admit, I had my doubts about Sam Bradford, mainly due to inexperience, but he has totally proved me wrong. After seeing him in these two games, I'd even venture to say that he looks as good as any OU quarterback I've ever seen...and he's a red shirt freshman from a high school in OKC.
Next week, OU vs Utah State.
Next week, OU vs Utah State.

1 comment:
ok ok so I missed the game again, but we were at the lake where we have no tv. But I will say I supported my team...I was wearing my OU shirt as was J and O was in her cheerleading outfit!
DH watched the game though! They televised it there around 1 AM so he slept a little and got up to watch. If this one is televised I'm sure I'll watch next weekends...but I'll be with DH to watch it in Korea!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment