It wouldn't be hard for anyone to guess who's my favorite...so far it's Sabrina for the girls. She's got so much fun energy and she and her partner, Mark have great chemistry! Can't wait to see the guys tomorrow!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Can u believe that I missed most of it??? I like Sabrina too! Hope I get more into it during the season.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
Can u believe that I missed most of it??? I like Sabrina too! Hope I get more into it during the season.
Post a Comment